A Must read
It is the policy of Trabot (PTY)LTD to provide all our clients with the following risk warning notice in relation to dealing in margined products. This document explains many of the risks associated with margined products, but it cannot explain all of the risks.
- As margined products carry a high level of risk, you should not deal in these products unless you understand their nature and the extent of your exposure to risk. You should also be satisfied that the product is suitable for you in the light of your circumstances and financial position and that you only speculate with funds you can afford to lose.
- It is out of your own will to copy our Forex robot in cloud, we offer the service to set everything up on your behalf and since you copy one of our strategies, we intend to only make profits and have no intention for you to lose any money. We optimize the trading robot regularly to achieve optimum results. Although nothing in life is for certain we do not take any responsibility for any losses.
- We will show you how to monitor your account with your cell phone and how to stop copying if you ever feel the need to do so. When setting up the copying process we will set an equity stop loss on your account of around 70% of the capital amount. If it ever happens that the equity stop loss is triggered then all copying will stop immediately, you will receive an e-mail if this happens, but it will be your responsibility to contact us to inform us and if you want us to continue the copying process.
- Past performance should not be considered as a guarantee of future performance as the future performance of underlying markets or funds is uncertain.
- Trades in margined products are off-exchange (also known as an over-the-counter, or OTC) transactions which is non-transferable. This means you will enter into trades directly with (“the broker”) and those trades can only get closed with the broker. You will not be able to transfer or sell your open positions to other brokers or margined product providers.
- Before you begin trading, you should obtain details of all commissions and other charges for which you will be liable. If any charges are not expressed in money terms (but, for example, as a percentage of contract value), you should obtain a clear and written explanation, including appropriate examples, to establish what such charges are likely to mean in specific money terms. For example, for some margined products, when commission is charged as a percentage, it will normally be as a percentage of the total contract value, and not simply as a percentage of your initial payment.
- The broker does not offer guaranteed stop loss orders. Although orders are generally filled at the level of your order, if there is any gapping or slippage you may receive a fill worse than your stop level.
- Gapping or slippage can occur when the underlying market is unusually volatile, and the market price moves rapidly past your stop loss price. In those circumstances you will receive the next available price. For example, if you had a long position in the FTSE Index at say 6680 with a good until canceled stop loss order in place at 6660, and over the weekend there was an extremely negative announcement that caused the market price to open at 6655, you would receive a fill at (your sale price of) 6655 and not 6660.
- As we do not provide our clients with tax advice, you are responsible for your own tax affairs.
- Our broker’s trading platform enables you to place trades and communicate with the broker via electronic means. Whereas electronic communication is normally a reliable means of communication, no electronic communication is guaranteed to be reliable at all times. Electronic communications can occasionally fail, and there can occasionally be delays. If there is a failure on our platform, you should telephone our trading desk. Please note however that the lines might be busy at these times.
- The broker will place Retail Clients funds in a segregated client money bank account separate from the broker’s money; however, this may not provide complete protection in the event of insolvency of the broker’s bank.
- All profits and losses that are made on margined products are legally enforceable by both parties.
- If you want to make any withdrawals from the trading account then the the funds must be withdrawn from the account copying our robot to your master account and then the normal withdrawal procedures will apply.
- If you ever receive an e-mail “Margin required” then Trabot must be notified in order for us to monitor your account health. Due to our risk management structure, it should not happen, but the market can react very aggressive on bad news. To maintain a healthy account status is very important and it will be your responsibility as a client to consult us when you receive “Margin call” e-mails.